Thursday 16 December 2010

Twilight friends got me through Snow-vember

Ok so its been a while since my last post but its been a busy time!

First of all since "Snow-vember" it seems that the whole of my life is running behind and playing catch-up, a little like Royal Mail .... least said there the better - all I will say is my double disc edition of Eclipse wasn't in my hands until almost a week after release - despite my September Pre-ordering grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  At least I finally have it, and now have devoted time and watched the movie, deleted/extended scenes and the 6 part "making of".  For tonights enjoyment I think I will go for the Rob/Kristen commentary.

As for the snow (which has now gone - although it is "trying" to come back) I hate it! Its cold, wet, more cold and even wetter!  I hate driving in it, walking in it, standing in it and my tolerance level of "playing" in it is approx. 10 minutes or until a snowball hits me in the face - whichever comes first!  However, I wll admit that I like the idea of pulling the blinds Christmas morning and seeing a beautiful blanket of crisp white snow - but then I want it gone by boxing day!

I would just like to hibernate through snowy periods.  Hot chocolate, blanket, my laptop and my Twi-friends.  Through Twilight I have made some fabulous friends, friends with this obsession in common.  These friends have been there for me when I've needed to rant, they've sent advice when I've had a dilemma, sent me gifts/cards/pictures when I've felt down.  Most of all they make me laugh, I mean really laugh, laugh until my sides hurt.  I'm sure some of you will read this post and therefore I want to say thank you.  Thank you for being my friend, thank you for not thinking I'm nuts and most of all, thank you for bringing Robs Peacock into my life!! (special thanks to Dukkesa31 for creating the masterpiece).

click link to enjoy the #robspeacock experience!:-


No comments:

Post a Comment